If you are wondering what makes Annie Sloan Paint so special and unique, this is the perfect class for you. This class covers the basics of how to apply, distress and wax over common furniture finishes. We’ll answer all the questions you didn’t even know you had and cover the most frequently asked questions we get from our customers!
Here are the rules:
- Bring a small piece of furniture (like a small chair, side table or stool)
- All supplies are included so you don’t need to bring any special tools or supplies
- To minimize our time together (ya’ know…cuz of Covid and all), you’ll need to pick your color out in advance and get that first coat of paint on prior to the workshop. We’ll hook you up with the paint that you need!!!! This allows us to dive right into the fun of things and allows you to come ready with questions and a bit of experience! If getting to the shop in advance is a problem, no worries…just select shipping at check-out, include your color of choice in the comments and we’ll get a small pot shipped out to you!
- We are maxing the in person class size to just four people. Masks will be required and if you have ANY RESERVATIONS about being with others, please sign-up for a private paint workshop instead!
- This workshop will take place INSIDE with a maximum of five people.
- The workshop fee is for one person (unless you signed up for a couples class). If the hubby (or your bestie, or mom, or sister, or running partner. etc.) wants to come “observe” from the sidelines, they’ll have to pay for they’re own spot. We’re more than happy to send silent observers to enjoy the downtown shops and eateries. It’s super awkward when we have to ask people to leave so PLEASE don’t make us do it.
*ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!! FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF RESERVATION AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND. PLEASE CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULES IF YOU SIGN-UP FOR ONE OF OUR HIGHLY DEMANDED CLASSES!
There are no reviews yet.