This is a BYOF (bring your own frame) workshop jam packed with information, food and FUN!
Come and learn how to paint your very own 8×10 or 11×14 picture frame and chalkboard with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan at the home of Michele Rivard, the owner of knot too shabby! We rarely do workshops off-site (especially at Michele’s home).
Not only will you learn the dos and don’ts of painting with Chalk Paint®, but you also get to see for yourself the many techniques and finishes that you can achieve with both Annie Sloan Paint & Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint on furniture painted by Michele in her home…both interior and exterior! This workshop offers a complete home tour of Michele’s home and dinner will also be served.
Here’s what you will learn in this workshop:
• how to paint with Chalk Paint®
• how to distress
• how to apply Annie Sloan Soft Wax
• how to create a chalkboard finish
• how to prep your chalkboard surface
• various finishes and styles achieved with Chalk Paint® & MMS Milk Paint
What we Provide:
- Chalkboard Insert
What you need to bring:
- 8 x 10 or 11 x 17 picture frame (with the glass removed)…the more detail on it, the better.
*ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!! FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF RESERVATION AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND. PLEASE CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULES IF YOU SIGN-UP FOR ONE OF OUR HIGHLY DEMANDED CLASSES!