(The form below is for new applicants; if you are a returning vendor looking to sign up again, please use use the returning vendor registration form.)
- Eligibility: All knot too shabby BAZAAR Vendors’ merchandise must be vintage, handmade, or re-purposed. Mass-produced contemporary merchandise, and direct sale items will not be considered for booth spaces.
- Selection process: Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee. Applicants will receive an email 2 days after the close of each application period (see schedule) once the committee has made its decision. Please take extra care when describing and photographing your merchandise–the application is the sole representation of your work to the committee. No tangible items brought into the knot too shabby store will be accepted instead of or in addition to an application. The committee will review your application and will then make their choice based on uniqueness, quality, and target market appeal.
- Registration: Approved vendors will be notified as soon as possible after the selection process. After being notified, approved vendors must submit their space fee and signed vendor agreement form (see Vendor FAQs for deadline schedule). Registration will not be accepted without both the payment and completed contract.
Only accepting applications for new vendors looking to sell painted furniture or genuine vintage & antiques. For all others, applications are now closed for 2019.
2019 knot too shabby BAZAAR
Do not refresh the page or hit the back button while completing the application–this will clear the form and you will lose all your progress.
Application may not work on Safari. Firefox or Chrome are recommended.
If you’re having trouble with the form, I recommend:
- Using a desktop computer and not a mobile device.
- Trying a different browser (if you’re using Internet Explorer or Safari, use Chrome or Firefox instead).
- Clearing your browser’s history cache (how to).
Once you’ve submitted your completed application form, you should receive a confirmation email right away.
You should expect a submission confirmation email within 24 hours; make sure to add email@example.com to your contacts so it doesn’t end up in your spam folder. If it has been more than 24 hours and you have not received a submission confirmation email, your application likely was not submitted and you may need to re-submit it.