Now that you have a seemingly unending amount of time on your hands, you can start checking off those projects that you’ve been meaning to get to. We’re here to keep you supplied during qarantine. With limited to virtually non-existent shop hours, we’re encouraging paint enthusiasts to move to our online platform to purchase product. Here’s how you can get your hands on supplies:
Once you place your order online, you can select several different options for delivery and/or pick-up.
- Store Pick-up
As long as the situation allows, we’ll be offering store pick-up for online orders on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:00 pm. This may certainly change as new information is passed on from CDC or other agencies.
- Traditional Shipping
Have product shipped straight to your house. Shipping typically runs between $10 and $17 per package depending on delivery location and weight. We’ve lowered prices of paint and are supplementing some of the shipping cost to make it a bit more affordable. Packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and arrive in 1-3 days depending on location.
- Regional Drop Off (This is NEW!!!)
We’re adapating like everyone else and adding this delivery option.
- On Monday, we will do door drop-off delivery to Rancho Cucamonga, Alta Loma, Upland, Claremont, and LaVerne ($8 flat rate delivery)
- On Wednesday, we will offer door drop-off delivery to Azusa, Duarte, Monrovia, Arcadia and Pasadena ($8 flat rate delivery)
- On Friday, we will offer door drop-off delivery to Covina, West Covina, Walnut and Diamond Bar ($8 flat rate delivery)
- And, on Tuesdays we will offer door drop-off delivery to Glendora and San Dimas for no cost.
Hopefully one of these options will work well for you and we can get product into your hands in a timely fashion. As always, I am a message away! We’re monitering voicemails on the shop phone, responsing to Instagram and Facebook messages and can be reached through the Contact Us page on the website.
Stay Healthy! Stay Creative and enjoy this newfound quiet at home!