- Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan
- Adheres perfectly to any surface…wood, metal, cement, stone, laminate … It’s water-based and highly concentrated to produce extensive covering power. For most purposes, one coat is sufficient. You can cover approximately 150 square feet per quart! Use one color, or layer colors. It can be diluted to create a wash or used as an impasto (thick finish) by leaving the lid off of the can to thicken. Distress your projects with fine sandpaper and use Annie Sloan’s waxes to create a patina.
- Your projects can be left with a velvety matte finish or can be waxed to give a soft shine. Use on walls for a plaster effect. Floors can be painted solid or painted with a translucent wash. Great for outdoor use, it will distress and fade naturally without peeling. Any color can be used to create a chalkboard. This paint also allows walls to breathe and is perfect for damp, high humidity areas. It’s flexible, so you can be creative and paint right over an existing color if change your mind.
- This paint can be washed off of your brush with water, even a week later! It’s extremely low in VOC’s, so it’s good for the environment.
- It comes in 31 unique decorative and historical colors that can be mixed to make a custom look. It’s simply amazing!
- Flat Paint Brush
- These Flat Brushes feature advanced synthetic fibres for the ultimate silky finish. They are designed to work specifically with Chalk Paint® to achieve a smooth, modern finish. These brushes are shaped to hold a lot of paint and apply the paint evenly, eliminating brush marks.
- Clear Wax
- Annie Sloan Soft Wax is the consistency of soft margerine in a tub so it is easy to apply, is completely colourless and has very little odour. It is water-repellent so can be used on dining room tables and kitchens. Wipe clean regularly with a damp cloth although for tough marks use a proprietry spray cleaner and rewax.
- Annie recommends applying Chalk Paint® decorative paint, waxing it and then sanding it for the best results. You can also colour the Clear Soft Wax with a little Chalk Paint®.
- Dark Wax
- To age and give texture to your paintwork apply Annie Sloan Clear Soft Wax first then apply apply Dark Soft Wax. Wipe off any excess, then use the Clear Soft Wax to take more off if you need to. Leave the dark wax in the recesses to create a great antique look.
- You can colour Dark Soft Wax to make it less brown by using a little Chalk Paint® in the wax. Use Old White to make white wax or a bit of Aubusson to make the wax almost black. Apply with a brush or rag.
- Wax Brush
- These Premium Wax Brushes are made of high quality white boar bristles and are excellent for applying wax to painted furniture. Nickel plated ferrules for rust resistance, and the bristles are hand set in double epoxy.
- Brush Soap
- This natural soap is our favorite for cleaning our wax brushes. It does a great job breaking down the wax and keeping the natural bristles strong and resilient.
- Made with 85% organic ingredients.
- Natural ingredients (both herbs and essential oils) may vary in color depending on season and supply.
Painting with Chalk Paint® is unlike any paint you’ve ever used! Therefore, it should go on with extra care. We have some valuable tips for making the painting, waxing and buffing process go smoothly!
There are no reviews yet.