Our first Bazaar was such a big success, we had great plans for the “Second Annual…” But, we relied on a location that ended up selling right out from under us…literally. Just days before we were ready to sign the rental agreement for the vacant lot, it sold to a new owner. So, all of our plans went on standby. Consequently, we had to postpone what would have been an annual summer event until we could coordinate something with the new owners.
Now, nearly a year later and with a few added brainstorming sessions under our belt, we not only have the dates set for our 2nd Bazaar and Consignment Sale, but we are making it a monthly event!!!
Scheduled for the first Saturdays of the month beginning this April, we are inviting local vendors to sell their goods. Anything from vintage wares to painted furniture will have a presence at our Bazaar.
Not to mention local artisans with an eye for rustic and chic handmade home décor.
There’s still time to tackle those projects to get them ready for the event. And, if April is too soon to commit, you can always reserve space for May and June!
- 10×10 booth rentals available.
- Early bird registration is $65 until March 1st. $75 after March 1st
- Painting Passports Holders and Interns get $65 booth rental rate
- Credit Card processing available for vendors if needed. Knot too shabby will allocate 10% of vendor related credit card transactions.
- Reserve three months in advance for $150
- For those who have items to sell but not the time to sit in the hot sun, consign your wares
- Consignment rate is 50/50 split
View our registration and information packet for more details or to sign-up!
Shoppers, vendors, and consigners alike are invited to join the facebook event for April’s Bazaar now!