During this workshop, we will be working with Annie Sloan Paint to learn how it can be used it to enhance your furniture finish with textured finishes and layers of color. You can expect to use a variety of brushes to create different effects. This is a great workshop to bring a piece of furniture that you will have fun experimenting with.* We don’t want you to hold back on your learning experience and limit your color and style palette.
Here are the rules:
- Bring a small side table or nightstand.
- All supplies are included so you don’t need to bring any special tools or supplies.
- You’ll need to get your first coat of paint on in advance! We’ll hook you up with the paint that you need!!!! This allows us to dive right into the fun of things and allows you to come ready with questions and a bit of experience! If getting to the shop in advance is a problem, no worries…just select shipping at check-out, include your color of choice in the comments and we’ll get a small pot shipped out to you!
- We are maxing the in person class size to just six people. Masks are optional. 🙂
- The workshop fee is for one person (unless you signed up for a couples class). If the hubby (or your bestie, or mom, or sister, or running partner. etc.) wants to come “observe” from the sidelines, they’ll have to pay for they’re own spot. We’re more than happy to send silent observers to enjoy the downtown shops and eateries. It’s super awkward when we have to ask people to leave so PLEASE don’t make us do it.
*If you are new to the world of Annie Sloan Paint, we recommend you take our Basic Chalk Paint® on Furniture Workshop before taking this class.
*ALL WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!!! FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF RESERVATION AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND. PLEASE CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULES IF YOU SIGN-UP FOR ONE OF OUR HIGHLY DEMANDED CLASSES!