From the dogs, to the vendors, to the kids and toddlers, to the team, the volunteers, the artisans…hundreds of people bring the knot too shabby BAZAAR to the Glendora community with PIZZAZZ and PROFITABILITY! Look forward to our next event on April 6th, 2019 from 9-3 in the Glendora Village!
Every year, we grow and make it better than years past! 2019 is no exception! We have adjusted the way we allocate booth spaces to allow for even more vendors which brings even more shoppers. Not only that, but our team has grown this year providing even more marketing exposure, logistical growth that has limited our potential in years past and even an amazing graphic designer to refresh all of our marketing materials!
While those may seem like mundane business tasks, they are key elements that allow the #knottooshabbyBAZAAR to run smoothly with maximized marketing exposure throughout Southern California.
Not only does the community LOVE the knot too shabby BAZAAR, but our vendors do, too!
“There are so few of these around anymore that have a “small town” feel. Loved the mix of old and new especially since antique stores are going out of business. It’s nice to touch and feel things.” -Linda
The real thing every potential vendors wants to know, though….will I make any money?
Like all shows, there’s never any guarantees. BUT, we can look at statistics!
The average creative market in Southern California is almost $200 (I know because we looked into last year’s prices to do a cost comparison)! The knot too shabby BAZAAR starts at $95 during priority registration…HALF THE PRICE!
Parking is free, too!
The event is free to your customers freeing up their dollars to spend at your booth!
Tucked in the epicenter of Downtown Glendora, it is one of the easiest creative markets to get to, visibly seen from the street, accessible from street parking and a hop, skip and a jump from the 210 freeway between LA and San Bernardino.
There is no other market that provides the resources that we give to you to successfully market this event (we know because our vendors tell us so)!
With your registration fee, not only do you get a space to sell your goods, but you also get:
- a marketing packet complete with a schedule of social media prompts to customize and use on your pages (we do all the thinking and caption writing for you);
- color postcards to distribute and/or mail;
- a free business development meet and greet opportunity to learn about the best practices of other vendors and tips from the knot too shabby team;
- private access to our knot too shabby BAZAAR facebook group (which is loaded with info);
- exposure through print media outlets including (but not limited to) local papers, San Gabriel Valley Tribune and OC Register;
- the notoriety of an established show which provides the (potential) opportunity for over a minute of FREE airtime on KFI AM 640 (2018 promo);
- opportunities to participate in pop-up-shops in the Glendora Village throughout the year;
- a fast track to becoming both a knot too shabby ARTISAN vendor in the shop as well as a workshop instructor;
- the expertise and experience of the many veteran vendors who participate in the knot too shabby BAZAAR year after year!
The Financial Opportunity
What everyone really wants to know, though is what kind of opportunity do they have to see financial success? Here are the stats from last year!
- Vendors grossed an average of $800
- 94% of the vendors did more than $100 in sales
- 87% of the vendors did more than $300 in sales
- 69% of the vendors did more than $500 in sales
- 31% of the vendors did more than $1,000 in sales
- 15% of the vendors did more than $1,500 in sales
- We even had one vendor take home a whopping $2,800 in gross sales!
- Over 3,000 enthusiastic shoppers
- potential for post-show sales
The show market is competitive and we know you have a lot to choose from! If you are on the fence about whether this small town show will further your business goals, don’t hesitate to call and ask any questions! We are happy to send you to vendors from previous events to pick their brains and get another perspective.
With all of that said, you want to decide sooner than later. The longer you wait, the higher the price to book your spot and the possibility that we will sell out of your vendor category!
Click here for more #knottooshabbyBAZAAR FAQ’s and to complete an application!
Hi I’m interested in being a vendor. What days is the event? I couldn’t find it in the article.
Thanks so much!
Hi! It is on April 6th, 2019! You can find more information and the vendor application on our knot too shabby BAZAAR page! https://knottooshabby.net/vendor-application/